Seeing is Believing
Stocking shoes in every imaginable colour in sizes 1 to 10, Au Bon Marche really does have something for everyone.
In fact, owner Karl Zaremba, who works on the principle, ‘if you haven’t got it you can’t sell it’, has been satisfying customers for half a century, next year.
Featuring an amazing selection of ladies shoes, clothing and accessories, the unique shopping experience has something for young and old, whether well-off or on a budget.
Shoppers can be sure of a warm welcome and are free to browse the many rails of clothes, hats, fascinators, handbags and jewellery as well as visit the enormous shoe and boot area.
A helping hand is also offered in terms of an alterations service or general style advice and hats and fascinators are available to hire.
Customers come from all over the country to visit the tardis of fashion with actress June Brown, better known as Eastender’s Dot Cotton among those prepared to travel for their fashion.
With sizes available in 6 to 30 it really is impossible not to find something to take your fancy.
Shoes speak louder than words
Karl Zaremba, who travels from his home in Shoreditch, London, to manage his shop said: “Our motto is ‘seeing is believing’ and I welcome everyone to come and see us. I could retire, but I just love the chit chat.
“I go to all the latest fashion events to source unusual items and I offer an advice service comes as part of the experience.
“My favourite customers are those who visit me, low on confidence, looking for help and advice to find an outfit for that special occasion.
“They leave here an hour later, ever so happy! People come from Kidderminster, Leicester, and Leigh-on-Sea to shop here.
“June Brown has visited a couple of times and even gave me a lift home to London.”
Five reasons to visit Au Bon Marche
- Do you like a personal service? Karl is proud to provide an individual advice service to each and every customer
- Do you hate accessorising? Visit Au Bon March for an entirely different shopping experience, where help is on hand to help you match jewellery, shoes and handbags to your outfit.
- Do you struggle to find the right size for your shape? Au Bon Marche stocks a huge range of sizes from 6 to 30.
- Are you fed up of finding a nice dress but having no shoes to compliment it? Au Bon Marche stocks the proven favourite styles in every imaginable colour and where possible bags to match.
- Need to hire a hat for a wedding? A great selection of hats and fascinators are available to hire.
Au Bon March is open Monday and Wednesday 10:30am – 4:40pm and Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:30am – 4:40pm.
For more information telephone the store on 01933 272672