There are millions of people out there – including in Wellingborough – that have major mobility issues.
Can you imagine what it is like for those who struggle to move around their own home or visit a nearby neighbour for a cup of tea?
Fortunately, for those who live in Wellingborough and surrounding areas, there is J & D Mobility Services located on Pebble Lane. They offer a one-stop shop for all disabilities, providing a huge range of equipment and vehicles which have been designed to help less-able bodied people and make their lives a little more easier.
Director of the company, Nicola Offord, said: “We offer a large variety of products including wheelchairs, stair-lifts, recliner chairs, mobility Scooters and wet room installations.
“We are hugely passionate about what we do and genuinely care about all our customers. Once people start shopping with us, they stay and we get to know the entire family over the years.”
Founded in 1991
The company is a family run business and was created by Nicola’s mother. Since then, J & D Mobility Services has gone from strength to strength.
Nicole added: “Customers tell us they find the atmosphere in the shop relaxing, but we also go to our customers because obviously a lot of them have mobility issues. We find talking to them in their own home makes them feel more comfortable and puts them at ease.
“It’s really important to us that we can help to enhance the quality of our customer’s lives. We want them to lead happy and productive lives and we believe by selling mobility products such as adjustable beds, wheel walkers, power chairs and commodes we are doing just that.”
Nicola and her friendly team are committed to going that extra mile for all their customers and are also members of the Mobility Matters Network and are a recommended company in the Mobility Matters Buyers Protection Guide.
Five reasons to shop at J & D Mobility Services
• Do you have problems getting around? Nicola and her team have a huge catalogue of mobility products which could help.
• Are you unable to purchase mobility products because you cannot get out? The J & D team are happy to come visit you at home to make life easier.
• Are you a little overwhelmed by all the mobility product choice out there? Nicola has over 25 years’ experience in the industry and would be happy to help.
• Are you looking for affordable products which could help enhance your life? Look no further than J & D Mobility Services.
• Do pushy sale staff put you off? Nicola and her team deliver you the products facts without the hard sell.
J & D Mobility Services is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 4.30pm. On Saturdays they are open until 2pm. For more information or to make an appointment, call 01933 270009.