Dress to Impress
Do you look at your wardrobe and think you have nothing to wear? Are you bored of your current threads and fancy a style change?
Visit Profile, one of the few independent shops in the Swansgate Shopping Centre. A trendy clothing store for both men and women, Profile holds its own, surrounded by giants like Specsavers and F. Hinds.
The proprietor, Khalid Younis, says he concentrates on selling good quality, fashionable clothing at prices that appeal to locals. The store has a wide variety of trendy garments in a large range of sizes which are reasonably priced to suit all sorts of budgets.
A personal service to each and every customer also ranks high on Khalid’s list of priorities, as he knows how important it is to make people feel special when they walk through the door. This principle has served him well. Profile has been in the Swansgate for 12 years and counting, and it has two longstanding branches in Peterborough and Spalding.
Jeans from Cross Hatch, coats from Duck & Cover and high-performance sportswear from Adidas and Nike make the shop an interesting place to browse in. And there are enough special offers to make even the most cost-conscious shoppers leave happy!
FIVE TOP FASHION TIPS
- If you have a closet filled with neutrals, accessorise with bright colours.
- Embrace your shape and buy clothes that suit you, regardless of fashion.
- Think layers for a stylish and flattering look.
- Never gloss over jackets and coats – very often they are what a lot of people see you wearing.
- And occasionally, do try on that outfit you’d never dream of wearing. You never know – it might end up being the new favourite!
PLEASE RATE ‘PROFILE’ FOR THE PRIDE OF WELLINGBOROUGH AWARDS!
Profile, 42 Spring Lane, Swansgate Shopping Centre, Wellingborough NN8 1EY
Tel: 01933 222544
Opening hours: Mon to Sat 9am to 5pm / Sunday 10am to 4pm