Moving onwards and upwards
Did you know that the average person moves house eight times in their lifetime? Moving house is considered to be one of the most stressful things a person can do, along with getting married and losing your job.
Estate agency Taylors, located on Silver Street, understand how stressful finding the right house to live in can be, which is why they go above and beyond for their clients.
Area marketing advisor John Wright explains why Taylors is a little bit different to other Wellingborough estate agents.
He said: “We offer a whole, complete service. We are a one-stop shop, whether you are buying, selling, letting or renting property, or simply want to arrange a mortgage, we’re here to help.”
Taylors have been in business since 1973 and have a huge network of offices across the country.
Did you know that last year Wellingborough was named the most affordable town within an hour’s commute of London? According to figures, the average home in the town was selling for £160,245 compared to £722,000 in the capital.
John said: “Wellingborough has so much to offer as it has excellent transport links to London by train and we’re well located on the A45 and A14.
“Not only that, but you get far more for your money when it comes to property and at the moment the market is booming. It’s a great time to buy in the town.”
John said that putting their customers first is at the core of everything they do at Taylors, which is why they were named Estate Agency of the Year and Lettings Agency of the Year in the prestigious Sunday Times awards.
He said: “We are backed by Countrywide, the largest and most successful estate agency group in the UK with around 1,400 associated branches across the UK. We are hugely passionate about Wellingborough and the properties within the town, so if you’re looking to move, sell or let, pop in for a chat.”
Five reasons to visit Taylors:
- Are you looking for an estate agency you can trust? Taylors pride themselves on their fresh new approach to all their customers.
- Want to know more about Wellingborough’s property market? Speak to the friendly staff at Taylors who all have excellent local knowledge about the community and property market.
- Are you thinking of moving, but can’t face the stress? Let Taylors handle the worry for you.
- Do awards impress you? If so, Taylors scooped the Estate Agency of the Year prize at the Sunday Times awards.
- Are you looking for a friendly team who are passionate about the local area? Get yourself down to Taylors who will do all they can to help.
Taylors is located on Silver Street. They are open Monday to Saturday 9am – 6pm. For more information visit their website.